Monday, April 9, 2007

History Review Soup

I love to read quotes. So many fine people have with elequence said what needs to be heard today. I like this one that follows, it is so true yet unthinkable to the programed mind.
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed-- and hence clamorous to be led to safety--by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." ~ Henry Louis Mencken
And this one. "Governments routinely rely on hoaxes to sell their agendas to an otherwise reluctant public." Unknown
It was but 35 years ago they were trying to sell another ice age. Truth is the world and the fullness therein belongs to the Lord. Cold and heat will continue till he be ready to melt it unto the new earth. Trust in the Lord.

1 comment:

David Schantz said...

A friend e-mailed me an invitation to Gardener's Cafe. It was new to me, so I checked it out. I was impressed so I'm going to start stopping by often. I'll also be reccomending it to others.

Great site keep it up.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.